Wednesday, April 1, 2009

General Conference Packets for Kids

"Only when my heart has been still and quiet, in submission like a little child, has the Spirit been clearly audible to my heart and mind." - President Eyring

In order to help you parents out there to accomplish this, here are some Conference packets to keep your kids busy and thinking about spiritual things, so YOU can think about spiritual things!


I found most of these on sugardoodle.net. I provided the ages I thought appropriate for each activity.

1 comment:

Kim and Jim said...

Thank you for the conference packets- they are perfect!

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)