Thursday, September 24, 2009

Review of General Conference, April 2009

I had originally planned on typing up the key points I had found as I read through the Conference talks during these past 6 months. But then I thought that what hit me might not hit others the same way. Luckily, the Church is wonderful! They've provided a summary of the key points from each talk in a great video with inspiring music as background. So enjoy this video, and enjoy the Relief Society Broadcast this Saturday, as well as General Conference next Saturday and Sunday!


No comments:

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)