Sunday, March 21, 2010

Resources

I have to mention a brand new website/blog! It's called Latter-day Homeschooling, and they have some wonderful resources. It's not just a bunch of homeschooling articles - there's TONS of stuff for ALL Latter-day Saints.

One quick one I wanted to mention was their recent post with links for free resources on Nauvoo, Easter, and General Conference. The General Conference link is especially amazing! You'll find a little bit of everything for a wide range of ages. I was going to make my own General Conference packets for my kids, but now I don't think I will. There were several that I had never seen before that look perfect.

No comments:

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)