Monday, April 28, 2008

Thanks, Laurie!

First of all, thanks for starting this great blog and secondly, for inviting me to contribute.

This is going to sound really bad, but the last time I actually bore my testimony was about 10 years ago. It was at Girls Camp the last time I went as a 4th year. But what I knew then, I still know now.

I know that my Savior lives. I know that he loves us and only wants us to be eternally happy and follow him. I know that we have a Heavenly Father who blesses us every day, even in ways that we cannot see. I believe Pres. Monson to be a prophet of God and know that he is led by a divine hand. I love this gospel and am striving to be better at it every day.

Thank you again for inviting me, Laurie. I know that there are things I need to work on spiritually and I hope that this blog will be a wonderful touchstone for me.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I definitely think we become stronger as we share our testimonies! So this blog may be about sharing it with others, but it's also about being stronger because of it! I'm glad you're a part of it!

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)