Monday, May 26, 2008

My Testimony

So I have never posted on here but the last Sunday I had an experiance that really made me want to share mine.





So I have been a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for my intire life. So sometimes I take it for grated what I have in my life and how I got it. And yesterday I went in for my temple recommend and was asked the question do you have a testimony? I said yes. He then asked how did you get it? That suprised me. I really had to think. How did I get my testimony? So I finished with the interview and went home and had to think.... He also asked if I relyed on others testimonies. I honestly don't but I do think that you that hearing and being around others that have strong testimonies do help yours grow.



I have a testimony of the church and that the leaders of the church are called by god. I know President Monson is the prophet. I know that through the pristhood many blessing can and have been performed on me and others. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know that Jesus died for us so that I might be able to be forgiven for my sins and return to live with my Heavenly Father. I know the Book of Mormon is true.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Thank you so much for that wonderful testimony!!

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)