Friday, June 27, 2008

Of Joseph Smith


I know Joseph Smith was a prophet of God! I know he was chosen to bring the fulness of the gospel back to the world. I know he saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, that he spoke with them face to face! I know that he translated The Book of Mormon, through divine inspiration. I know The Book of Mormon is true. I know that Joseph Smith gave his life 164 years ago because of his devotion to God and because he knew and would never deny that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church of God.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Powerful words. Anything in particular prompt this post?

Laurie said...

Click on the picture. I added a link. :)

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)