Monday, December 1, 2008

Angels

Here are a few of my angel favorites!

2 Kings 6:14-17 There are more with me than against me.

Jeffrey R. Holland's The Ministry of Angels talk. He handles "all about angels" so well here. He uses stories and explanations that encompass the topic in a beautiful way.

Dallin H. Oaks talks about the Aaronic Priesthood holding the keys of the ministering of angels. He explains what this means.

If I Were an Angel on Christmas Night angel song. Here's the video with pictures of many angels that dwell in our own homes.



May angels be round about you during this Christmas season.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love that song! It's so sweet to hear children sing!

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)