Monday, May 4, 2009

Grateful

I just want to say how grateful I am for the Gospel. There are people in my life who are going through a very difficult time right now, and I can't help but think that it would be SO much easier on them (and their kids!) if they only had the Gospel in their lives. If only they knew Who they could go to.

I'm so grateful that I know Who to turn to when times are tough. I know He will always be there, waiting to hear my worries and my concerns. I'm so grateful for that knowledge.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Yeah...there is some crazy stuff out there. I'm grateful, too, for the perspective the gospel brings. I hope things work out for the better.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)