Sunday, May 31, 2009

Of the Book of Mormon

If you participated in the Book of Mormon reading challenge, you finished The Book of Mormon yesterday with me! I'm amazed at how many times I have read it, and I still get SO much out of it. There are advantages to each way of reading it, but I've found that when I read it in a short amount of time, I understand the flow of it better - the stories behind the doctrine.

No matter how you read The Book of Mormon, the truth of it will always be felt. I know that The Book of Mormon is true. Without a doubt. I know that the men who wrote it were called of God. I know that Joseph Smith was called to translate it into English. I am so grateful for his righteousness in doing so.

Thanks to those who took on this challenge with me. I know it wasn't easy, but I know you were blessed for it. I'd love to hear your testimonies, as well. Feel free to comment, even if you weren't able to do this reading challenge. I love hearing people's testimonies of The Book of Mormon!

No comments:

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)