Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Book of Mormon in 90 Days

About once every year or so, I get the urge to read The Book of Mormon at a fast pace. I love studying individual verses and chapters at a more leisurely pace, but there's something about reading it quickly that helps me get the big picture.

So once again, I'm going to read The Book of Mormon in 90 days, and I invite you all to join me! I wanted to end on Christmas Eve, and that means starting on September 27th. I have a schedule made up with how many chapters to read each day, so just let me know if you'd like one. I'll also keep a list in the sidebar of what chapters to read for each given week.

The Book of Mormon is a wonderful book, and I know that as we read it, the Spirit will fill our homes. I know Autumn is a busy time for many, but please consider reading it with me!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I too have enjoyed reading the Book of Mormon within 90 days. My husband just continues to read it over and over and is amazed at the different thoughts that he will have each time about different verses. Right now I am journaling the Book of Mormon and so I am going slower this time.
I so love the Book of Mormon and I hope others will take the challenge. I will enjoy reading your thoughts.
Blessings to you! LeAnn

Shauna said...

Awesome! Love the BOM :)

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)