Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Of Personal Progress

Tonight I noticed that there's still a steady stream of page views for this blog, so I'm going to try to get it back up and running. :)

Tonight, I'd like to share my testimony of Personal Progress. I was called to Young Women's in February. It's the first time I've ever taught anyone over the age of 11! So I was overwhelmed at first, but now I can't imagine life without these girls in my life!

Part of the neat experience of Young Women is Personal Progress. I earned my medallion as a teenager, but now that I'm working on it again, I have a renewed love for it! As I go through the scriptures and the experiences set forth, I can feel the Spirit more easily in our home. And I can feel a deeper testimony within myself.

If you're not sure what you want to study, I suggest working through some of the Personal Progress goals. The combination of scriptures that they present are amazing. You'll learn lots about yourself and about the Savior!

No comments:

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)