Sunday, October 30, 2011

GC Notes - Elder Alonso, October 2011

GCBC, Week 5

- He is the perfect example. Whenever we’re wondering what to do, all we have to do is study His life and His example.
- Service is our way to rescue others.
- I need to serve others as quickly as I would look for a lost child. Because maybe they ARE lost, waiting for me to find them.
- Simply ACT.
- He blessed them one by one. We’re asked to do the same.
- Do the right thing at the right time WITHOUT DELAY.

I LOVE to serve others. I'm not happy if I can't help someone! I'm so grateful for all the opportunities I have to serve others. And I hope that I'm humble enough to allow others to serve me, as well. That's a little harder for me, but others need to experience the joy of service, too! :)

No comments:

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)