Friday, October 10, 2008

Fireproof Your Marriage

I don't intend this blog to be an advertisement for movies or books, but I feel the need to make an exception for this movie:


It's an excellent movie with values that we hold dear. Right now, there aren't very many movies or TV shows that are FOR marriage, so to find one is refreshing! This movie is only playing another week in Arizona, so please go see it and support this kind of movie! There's a link on that website to find theaters and showtimes in your area.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I saw the trailer for this and was interested. Maybe I can make it happen for a date night. Thanks for the recommendation.

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)