Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We Still Love You, President Hinckley!


It's been a year and a half since his passing, and I still miss President Hinckley. I watched his last talk from General Conference (besides his closing remarks) on Sunday, and I cried just watching it - knowing this is the only way I'll get to hear his voice. Today, on his birthday, I thought I'd post a couple of videos to remember him by. Enjoy looking back at a man - a prophet - who shaped millions of lives, including mine.




1 comment:

Shauna said...

I LOVE this post! Thanks :)

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)