Monday, September 8, 2008

Testimony is Fragile

Lately, I've been reading the Testimonies of the Prophets. (From that link, click "Next" to go through each prophet's testimony.) Today, I came across this quote, by Harold B. Lee, that I really liked:

"Testimony isn't something you have today, and you are going to have always. A testimony is fragile. It is as hard to hold as a moonbeam. It is something you have to recapture every day of your life."
(Church News, July 15, 1972, 4.)

This reminds me of something someone said once, that on the pathway of life, you are either going up or you are going down. There's no staying the same. Every choice we make will build our testimony or tear it down.

No comments:

If you would like to contribute to this blog, please email me at blhvamos [at] gmail [dot] com to be included as a blog author! (If I don't know you personally, please include your blog address or some background information about yourself. Thanks!)